Make this fun pillow filled with blooming circles while learning to use your Circular Attachment. As you will find out, it does much more than just circles!
This is the first of three classes.
• ⅛ yard of fabric #1 (gray)
• ½ yard of fabric #2 (gray)
• ⅜ yard of fabric #3 (gray)
• ⅜ yard of fabric #4 (pink)
• INSPIRA® Tear-A-Way Stabilizer 620112296
• Multiline Decorative foot 413337145
• Quilter’s ¼” Piecing foot 412785545
• Braiding foot 411850045
• Transparent B foot 413113845
• Circular Attachment 920344096
• Pink and raspberry colored rayon thread
• Sewing thread – neutral color
• INSPIRA® Duck Bill Appliqué Scissors 20102596
• Fine Blue Marker 140000079
• Straight pins
• Extension table for your machine model
• Small trim such as narrow ribbon, baby rick rack or yarn.
• 12” pillow form
One piece 2½” L x 15” W
One piece 15” L x 20” W for back
Fabric #2 (gray):
One piece 5½” L x 15” W
Fabric #3 (gray):
One piece 8½” L x 15” W
Fabric #4 (pink):
One piece 12” x 12”
From INSPIRA® Tear-A-Way Stabilizer:
One piece 12” x 15”
Two pieces 12” x 12”
General Class Policy
• Please bring your own machine, accessories, and sewing supplies to each class.
• If the class has a cost, please pay when you sign-up. Of course, Owner’s Classes are completely free. Some of our specialty classes may be $10 unless you are already an owner of the item featured in the class or you choose to purchase the item during class for 10% off. These classes are marked with an asterisk (*). This is a great way to try an accessory that you’ve been eyeing without the commitment!
• Please arrive early to class to set up. Class begins promptly at the time shown on the calendar with no late arrivals.
• If you are unable to make a class at the time it is scheduled or if you are running late, please call to set up an appointment for that class at another time that works for you. Also remember that space is limited, so please call us so we can be sure to reserve your spot!