Learn how to use the Braid/Mini Braid Foot and the Join and Fold Edging Foot while making these two blocks–#9 and #10.
- Narrow Braid/Cord Foot 411850945 or Braiding Foot 411850045 *
- Gimping/Braiding Guide 411850145*
- INSPIRA® Tear-A-Way stabilizer *
- INSPIRA® quilting needle 620072696 *
- Robison Anton 40 wt. rayon embroidery thread *
- 6” long x 19” wide piece of fabric #5
- Yarn, narrow braid, cord etc.
- Join and Fold Edging Foot 413248845 *
- Bobbin thread *
- Erasable fabric marking pen*
- Two strips 3” long x 19” wide of fabric 6
- One strip 2” long x 19” wide of fabric 1
- Ribbon, twill tape, lace, etc.
- Sewing Machine with accessories*
- Sewing scissors
- Basic sewing kit
*Available in the Viking Sewing Gallery
In order for us to start class on time, please arrive 5-10 minutes before class is to begin to allow you to have time to set up.
If you signed up for this class but later find that you will be unable to attend, please let us know well in advance so that we can call a person on our waiting list to take your place. If there are too few to sign up, we reserve the right to cancel the class. Your machine must be in good working order, and you must know the basics of how to operate it before coming to this class. Also, please be kind to those with fragrance sensitivity by refraining from wearing colognes and perfumes. Thank you.