1. Where can I find a Viking Sewing Gallery?
- Viking Sewing Galleries are found inside select JoAnn Fabric and Craft stores nationwide. Find your nearest store here.
2. What are the store hours?
- Store hours vary by location and do not always follow JoAnn Fabric Store hours. Find your nearest store here to locate store hours and address.
3. What products do you carry?
- Viking Sewing Gallery and Ultimate Sewing Place stores are authorized dealers of a full line of Husqvarna Viking sewing and embroidery machines, embroidery software, accessories and notions; Singer sewing and embroidery machines and notions; TruEmbroidery software for Mac; and a large line Inspira notions and accessories.
4. Do I purchase my goods from the Viking Sewing Gallery at the Joann Fabric counter?
- All Viking Sewing Gallery purchases should are made directly with a sales associate at the Viking Sewing Gallery, not at the JoAnn checkout.
5. I heard you have a loyalty program. How do I sign up? Where can I find more information on the program?
- Our award program is called Sew Savvy Savings. You can sign up at any Viking Sewing Gallery to receive your loyalty card. To learn more about the program details, visit this page.
6. Do you have an email list to join for more coupons and information?
- If you would like to receive information from us, visit your local Viking Sewing Gallery and create an account with a sales associate. You can also sign up for our Sew Savvy Savings program and you will not only receive special offers from us, but you will also receive rewards for your purchases!
7. Can I use Joann’s coupons in your store?
- Viking Sewing Galleries carry their own special coupons. If you wish to receive these coupons, sign up to receive email messages with your Viking Sewing Gallery sales associate. Joann coupons are not valid inside Viking Sewing Gallery stores.
8. I would love to attend a sewing class at a Viking Sewing Gallery store. How do I find one?
- All classes available at your local Viking Sewing Gallery can be found on your store’s class schedule page. Locate your store here to view available classes and sign up.
9. Can I try out a machine before I commit to buying?
- You are always welcome to try a machine with a sales associate at your local Viking Sewing Gallery. Many of our locations also offer “try before you buy” events. Locate your store here to view available classes.
10. Who do I contact if I have a problem with my machine?
- Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Please contact your local Viking Sewing Gallery for assistance should any problem occur with your machine.
11. If I am not happy with my sewing machine purchase, can I get a full refund?
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If within 10 days of purchase you are not completely satisfied with your sewing machine purchase, exchange it or return it for a full refund.
12. Do you have warranties or protection agreements for my new machine?
- All Husqvarna Viking machines have a 1-year full service warranty and Singer machines have a 90-day full service warranty. Additional warranties for electrical, electronic parts and manufacturing warranties vary by machine model. In addition to the standard warranty, Viking Sewing Galleries offer a Service Maintenance Agreement to protect your machine. There are 1-year and 3-year agreements available. The Service Maintenance Agreements cover general maintenance, parts, service cleaning, and labor. They do not protect against external causes (fire, flood, earthquake, etc.).
13. I purchased a machine a couple of years ago, but I would like a higher end machine now. Can I trade it in for a new machine?
- As you grow out of your machine, we absolutely encourage trade-ins to your next machine. See a sales associate for trade-in allowances and details.