Make this attractive wall organizer to help keep your room neat. You can keep all of your important things in the pockets where they are easy to find.
My making this project, you will learn how to:
- Measure and cut accurately.
- Sew straight seams.
- Sew corners, trim, and turn.
- Make buttonholes.
- 1 yd. of fabric that will be the background
- 2 or 3 fat quarters of coordinating colors for pockets
- 3 large buttons
- Sewing thread to match fabric
- ½ yard of coordinating colored ribbon for bow (optional)
- Plastic clothes hanger
- Basic sewing kit
- Point turner
- 3/8 yd. 36” wide batting or 1 yd. 22” wide batting
There is limited seating so reserve your spot early.
Bring your own sewing machine to use if it is in good working condition. We will provide the machine, otherwise.