This is a 2 part class that takes the basic serger operations to the next level!
Do you have a question about your serger? Advance your knowledge about your serger with the answers in this information packed workbook. Spiral bound workbook provides tons of information about your serger. A wonderful learning tool to advance your knowledge of the 2/3/4 thread overlock serger. This 22 page workbook starts with basic tension adjustments on different fabrics, patchwork quilting, ribbing, securing beginning and endings, inside/outside corners, serger lace, rolled hems, curved collar, lettuce edge, spaghetti straps, flatlocking, joining batting, lace edging, and lingerie elastic.
Volume 1 workbook provides:
- Fabrics, stabilizers, and trims to create your own samples
- Blank pages to glue your samples in place
- Area to note needle and looper settings, stitch length, differential feed, and cutting width for each sample
- Clear and concise instructions
General Class Policy
• You are responsible for bringing your own machine, accessories, and sewing supplies to each class. We do not loan them out!
• If the class has a cost, you must pay when you sign up. Owner’s Classes are completely free when you purchase your machine at The Viking Sewing Gallery. Our specialty classes do have a cost as well as some additional supplies that will vary with the class. The fee must be paid when you enroll in the class.
• Be courteous to your classmates and instructor: Arrive early to class to set up. Class will begin promptly at the time shown on the calendar with no late arrivals.
• If you are unable to make a class at the time it is scheduled, please call to let us know as we frequently have others waiting for your seat! We can then reassign you to another class as available.
Space is limited. You must contact us so we can be sure to reserve your spot! 972-712-7288
PLEASE PUT CELL PHONES ON MUTE DURING CLASS TIME. IF YOU MUST USE THE PHONE, PLEASE EXCUSE YOURSELF